The Villa Arapiuns inn is located in the most beautiful place in the region, on the Arapiuns river. Just 1h30 by speedboat from Alter do Chão, you have the opportunity to experience the forest, the idyllic river beaches, streams and take trips to neighboring riverside communities in comfort. It is a unique inn (literally), there is no hosting experience compared to this one in the Santarém region.
Vila Arapiuns works as an inn and also a space for events such as weddings, self-discovery retreats, water sports meetings, business trips, base for productions in the region, personal celebrations, etc.
This year we have a super special NEW YEAR package! Learn more here.
Our regular packages include tours every day, transport from Alter to Pousada Villa Arapiuns, food and accommodation. It's a complete on-site experience.
The tours run all year round, however it is recommended between the months of September and February.
For itineraries longer than 5 days and/or events, contact us.
Dia de semana: R$584 por pessoa/noite
Final de semana: R$647 por pessoa/noite
Crianças até 10 anos: 20% de desconto (se ficarem no mesmo chalé - até 3 crianças)
Crianças até 2 anos: gratuidade
* Pensão completa (café da manhã, almoço e jantar com suco natural e sobremesa)
* Hospedagem (com roupa de cama, toalhas, faxinas diárias)
* Transporte até a pousada (De lancha a partir de Alter do Chão, dura 1h30, custa aproximadamente R$200 por pessoa cada perna - indicamos lancha. De barco ou lancha de linha pública, saindo de Santarém, duração de 2.5 a 4 horas de viagem, custa R$45 por pessoa)
* Passeios (Você pode ver nosso cardápio de passeios saindo da pousada. Clique aqui)
* Bebidas alcoólicas (temos cervejas e vinhos. Recomendamos que o cliente leve outras bebidas á gosto)
There are 16 triple and double chalets, a restaurant and bar, with solar energy, in front of the most beautiful beach on the Arapiuns river, the famous Ponta Grande.
Photos Renan Chicarelli and Hellen Joplin and Fabio Basani
Villa Arapiuns is located at a privileged point on the Apaiuns river, as it is close to riverside communities that work with tourism. You can enjoy the best of the Amazon, such as deserted river beaches with white sand, trails in primary forest, canoe rides, piracaia (grilled fish on the beach with a bonfire), local handicrafts, natural pigmentation workshop, flour production, production of honey from Jandaíra (stingless bee) and creation of tambaqui.
You can request a quote from us to close the space for your event. In addition, we can take care of the entire organization of your event.